How to Set Up a Page:
- If you have fundraised for SOS before, you can click “Copy Campaign” in the my campaigns tab on your account, instead of creating a whole new page.
- Visit coloradogives.org/sosoutreach and click “Create a Fundraiser” on the right-hand side.
- Scroll down, click “create an account” in the center of the page. Follow prompts to create your account.
- Select the “My Campaigns” tab and hit the “Create Campaign” button.
- Fill in the relevant information, selecting SOS as the organization, November 17 as the start date and December 15 as the end date.
- Add photos, videos and personal content! This is your chance to get creative and share your story.
- Set a fundraising goal – it will inspire people to help you out, and keep you motivated.
- Create a URL that makes it easy for people to find your page. Start with “sospledge” then add your name.
- Hit “submit campaign for approval” and you can get started fundraising!
- After your fundraising page goes live, we will add it to our Pledge “super campaign”, where you can see how we are progressing towards our $30,000 goal.
- To preschedule gifts for Colorado Gives Day, ask donors to select the orange “CO Gives Day” box when picking their Donation Type.
- Contact Caitlin at email@example.com or 970.926.9292 x 109 with any questions!
- Tell people why SOS is important to you, and ask for their support!
Donation Instructions You can Share with your Friends and Family:
- Go to [insert your campaign URL] and click “donate now” on the right hand side.
- Enter your donation amount and select the CO Gives Day Button
- Add in personal details you would like, and then hit “add to cart”
- Scroll down to enter your payment info
- Check the box to agree to the terms, and click “Submit”